9th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to receive the admit card of NDA now?

sir/mam i have applied for NDA examination this year unfortunetly i lost my application number as i made online application please suggest anyway to recieve my admit card,the examination is scheduled to be held on 21st august this year my details are as here under NAME- SIDHARTHA KUMAR SINGH VILL-PATHARA PO-NAGWAN DIST-GAYA,BIHAR PIN-824210

10th June 2011, 09:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to receive the admit card of NDA now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam i have applied for NDA examination this year unfortunetly i lost my application number as i made online application please suggest anyway to recieve my admit card,the examination is scheduled to be held on 21st august this year my details are as here under NAME- SIDHARTHA KUMAR SINGH VILL-PATHARA PO-NAGWAN DIST-GAYA,BIHAR PIN-824210

If you have apply for UPSC NDA II examination Online and if you have lost your application form number, then Please check your application form number OR registration ID number in Your Mail, which you have mentioned at the time of filling the NDA application form. And if you will not find your details from Mail, then there is no chance to get your application form Number.

So, i will suggest you, please contact to the concerned department soon. Only they can help you If possible. The only way is to wait for the admit card. If you will get your admit card in your home address, So please dont worry the examination was held on 21/Aug/2011 and you will received your admit card on July/Aug 2011. So please wait for the admit card, If you have fill the application form Correctly, then definitely you will get your admit card.

Or You can also contact to the concerned department regarding this Issue.

For any other infromation, please visit the UPSC official website -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th June 2011, 11:58 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you lost your no means you loss all the information to find admit card....

because if you loss this then put
your application no then you download in website
but you loss it
then no chace to get this now

better next time
good luck..........
15th June 2011, 11:45 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

it is very unfortunate.it shows that you not a responsible person.then how you want to be an army officer. there is no any method without knowing your application number.

Thank you
2nd August 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I, Akshay Kumar, have online applied with registration ID: 11111336584 for NDA & NAE (II) - 2011.
As the examination date is : 21.08.2011 (Sunday), still I did not get the ADMIT CARD for the same.
I am still unable to check status on UPSC website for the same as I do not have any FORM NO.
Kindly provide me proper link to get the ADMIT CARD asap along with my registration details.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,
Akshay Kumar
4th August 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE LOST MY ROLL NO. , HOW CAN I SEE MY RESULT
13th August 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have applied for NDA examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 21st Aug'11 but some how I have not kept with me application no. I have not received my admit card as of now. Please suggest what should I do.
Regards,

Sabrai Singh
16th August 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I have applied for NDA II(2011) by net and its registration id is 11111322232 and still i haven't received my admit card!!. What to do now???????????????? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
17th August 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have online applied with registration ID: 11111225672 for NDA & NAE (II) - 2011.
As the examination date is : 21.08.2011 (Sunday), still I did not get the ADMIT CARD for the same.
I am still unable to check status on UPSC website for the same as I do not have any FORM NO.
Kindly provide me proper link to get the ADMIT CARD asap along with my registration details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?