22nd January 2012, 08:51 PM
roxky

In which area should I focus for IT officer exam?

hello,i am planning to prepare for IT Officer exam ,I did BE in electronics and communication.So which area should i focus to get through this exam..please advise..

25th January 2012, 04:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which area should I focus for IT officer exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxky View Post
hello,i am planning to prepare for IT Officer exam ,I did BE in electronics and communication.So which area should i focus to get through this exam..please advise..
Having done B.E in Electronics and Communication, you got to have sound knowledge in your this discipline. For the post of IT Officer, the questions designed by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, will be based on the following subject area:
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Information Technology
Now, you have got to go through all the topics related to Information Technology and is the only area you have got to work on. The best way to prepare for it is by getting yourself the study materials and syllabus of Information Technology course offered in India, along with reference books written by professionals, which are easily available at book stores.
The syllabus of Information Technology Course can be downloaded from the official website of the Universities offering the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?