30th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Phil in Computer Science department. Now I want to do my PhD in same department. Please guide me to select top colleges in India especially in Chennai and tell me the procedures for my research work. I also want get the fee details for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  8. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  9. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  11. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  12. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  13. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  17. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Tech in an around Chennai?
3rd May 2016, 09:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Phil in Computer Science department. Now I want to do my PhD in same department. Please guide me to select top colleges in India especially in Chennai and tell me the procedures for my research work. I also want get the fee details for the same. Thank you!
List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai:-

Alagappa University
Address: Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu

Bharath University
Address: 173, Agharam Road, Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bharathidasan University
Address: Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu

Anna University
Address: MIT Road,Chromepet,Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600044, Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bharathiyar University
Address: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Mother Teresa Women's University
Address: Teacher's Training Campus, Saidapet, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Periyar Maniammai University
Address: Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

SRM University
Address: SRM Nagar,Potheri,Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu

Thiruvalluvar University
Address: GR Kottai Village ,Koot Road, National Highway 4, Vinnampalli, Tamil Nadu

Fee varies from University to University. So, you can check the fees details from the website of respective University.
3rd May 2016, 06:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?

List of colleges in Chennai offering PhD in Computer Science:

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai

Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai

Sri Ganesh College of Arts and Science, Chennai

Jaya College of Arts and Science, Chennai

Vel's College of Science, Chennai

Total course fee is approximately about 12900.
4th May 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm doing M.Phil., in Education. I need the details of PhD in Education in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad. Also, want to know the B.Ed., Urdu universities in TN.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?