24th November 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Could I apply for private M.Com course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Arts?

Could I apply for MCOM private after completing my Bachelor's Degree in Arts?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to complete B.A in dance?
  2. Universities in Delhi offering bachelors degree in Arts? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Which courses I can opt for having scored 65% in PUC?
  4. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army? Information regarding the procedure? I have done bachelors degree in Arts with 58%
  6. Is it good to do LLB after pursuing B.A 2nd year with distance education? What is the difference between LLB after 12th and B.A?
  7. Does B.E. equivalent to M.Sc? Will they be given same importance?
  8. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  9. Is it necessary to pursue M.Com to study LLB course? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  11. Can CS/ICWA/CFA be done along with Economics Honors instead of B.Com?
  12. Job Opportunities for Geologist afte completion of Bachelors Degree in Maharashtra?
  13. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  14. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  15. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of studying B.Tech in EEE branch at USA?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for UPTET exam while pursuing B.Ed?
24th November 2011, 01:51 PM
mendu aparna

Default Re: Could I apply for private M.Com course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could I apply for MCOM private after completing my Bachelor's Degree in Arts?

Hello friend,
yes,obviously you can do M.com for private course after completion of your B.A. ...there is no any restriction to do M.com. external or regular...and you have completed B.A. graduation so obviously you can do M.com. course...
good luck...................
10th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I apply for private M.Com course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Arts?

From which university i can do M.Com after B.A. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?