13th June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I do my degree in private from Bikaner if I wish to do MBA later?

hey this is mohan nd i am 12th standard pass in cbse board in eng medium nd i want to do mba bt i hoped i should do my degree in private in bikaner. whats ur opinion pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. The best schools in Rajasthan for 11th class admission english medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is government of Bikaner College a good college? Which private will be best between JECRC and SKIT? I have got 7435 rank in RPET
  3. Last date of BA private online form for Doogar College in Bikaner?
  4. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  5. How may I get my graduation degree? I have completed my graduation from Dungar college, Bikaner
  6. List of the colleges offering BCA course in Bikaner?
  7. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  10. List of best school which provides standard development and future growth for students?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies of Bikaner being an IT student?
  12. How to get a jobs in government and private sectors after doing MBA(HRM)?
  13. What is better, dual degree of BBA and MBA(3 years) or BBA and then MBA?
  14. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  15. List of best schools to take admission for non-medical course after passing with 9 CGPA in merit exams?
  16. How to do CS after LLB? I have done B.Com and doing LLBIII from Bikaner University
  17. Good schools for 11th science after passing 11th from Rajasthan state open school
  18. Recognition of MBA from KSOU in private companies of India and Abroad?
14th July 2015, 05:21 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do my degree in private from Bikaner if I wish to do MBA later?

Mohan, I would recommend you not to go for MBA in private. MBA in private has very low scope of getting a good job. Whereas, if you do MBA from regular colleges, you would have better chance of getting a job. You see, companies come in regular universities. They have a tendency to take the maximum students as their employees, from these universities.
But all said and done. First you have to be a graduate. Then only can you apply for MBA. MBA is master's in business administration. So you cannot do master's degree unless you have become a graduate. Not only that, you must pass the graduation with minimum 50% to be eligible to apply for MBA. In my opinion you can go for your graduation in private. But don't try for MBA in private.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?