19th June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose between BBA and BCA? I have completed 12th in Arts facility

i have completed 12th in arts faciltry but am confuse in bba and bca so what should i do ? please reply fast

9th August 2012, 01:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between BBA and BCA? I have completed 12th in Arts facility

Candidates seeking admission to BCA must have studied science subjects in 12th. Candidates who have passed higher secondary in any subject can go for BBA. They should secure a minimum of 40% marks in graduation. English should be studied as a subject in plus two. Since you are from Arts background, you can go for BBA. Age limit for this course is 17 years to 22 years.
9th August 2012, 02:45 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I choose between BBA and BCA? I have completed 12th in Arts facility

Hai ,
I am telling you that if you study in arts countinu . so, you do join BBA. If you do coumpter course then you do join BCA course.

First, you intrest which course.
You must do join that course.

ALL THE BEST
18th November 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How many marks I need score in HS (Arts) for admission in B.B.A.? My subjects are Geography, Computer and Sanskrit....
23rd July 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hai, sir or madam
i am now 2 with arts subject those are history,geography and economics.
and i want to b.b.a. are there any chances ??? i am confused pleszz suggest me...
10th October 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i have complited 12th pcmb now i already join to bcom but iam not satisfied what i do now iam tottally confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?