29th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?

respected sir/madam,
i have completed my 12th standard in march 2011 and i attended the cpt exam held on june19. but i was not able to score the minimum marks .so i kindly request you to let me know whether i can attend the cpt exam that is going to be held on december4 through paper pencil mode. iam slightly confused that is it compulsory to write the exam only through on line mode if failed in the previous cpt exam.

30th July 2011, 02:28 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam,
i have completed my 12th standard in march 2011 and i attended the cpt exam held on june19. but i was not able to score the minimum marks .so i kindly request you to let me know whether i can attend the cpt exam that is going to be held on december4 through paper pencil mode. iam slightly confused that is it compulsory to write the exam only through on line mode if failed in the previous cpt exam.
hello,
friend
yes you can again give the cpt exam which is going to be held on 4 dec 2011............
so this time give your 100% .....
Best of luck.......
30th September 2011, 10:27 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?

Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered
respected sir/madam,

hello,
friend
yes you can again give the cpt exam which is going to be held on 4 dec 2011............

ankit
1st October 2011, 12:05 AM
kravish89

Smile Re: Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKIT050 View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered
respected sir/madam,

hello,
friend

ankit
hiiiii friends
No, bcoz u are not obtaind the marks so plz obtaind the marks then after u will give the exam of cpt
3rd October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I answer the CPT exam this year again after failing in the previous year exam?

how much is the negative marking in cpt in june 2012
4th October 2011, 12:41 AM
sidbond

Quote:
respected sir/madam,
Yes you can attempt for the exam again. You will not have to register for the course again. But get a hall ticket by registering for the examination.
23rd December 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my self shahrukh and i want to know can i give my cpt exam online if i failed in dec. exam 2011 and i also want to know how many times we ca give online cpt exam in a year.
thanks
20th April 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am 2nd puc fail student can i appear cpt for this june. but i have to take 2nd puc on june itself. i am not taken exam on april.
plz tell me
19th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir do i hv to go thru all of the formalities again if i'm again appearing in cpt dec 2012?
16th August 2012, 01:34 PM
Sangeetha.R 2010

[QUOTE=Unregistered;978316]respected sir/madam,
i have completed my 12th standard in march 2010 and i attended the cpt exam held on December 19 2010 & June 2011. but i was not able to score the minimum marks .so i kindly request you to let me know whether i can attend the cpt exam that is going to be held on december4 through paper pencil mode,and let me know the examination date held in December 2012
28th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hell sir pls send some cpt qustion paper to me([email protected]).iam looking your response
23rd March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in 12..can i attend cpt exam on behalf of 10???
23rd March 2013, 07:24 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
if i fail in 12..can i attend cpt exam on behalf of 10???

NO, you cannot attend the CPT exams if you have failed in Class 12th.

CPT exams cannot be given on the basis of 10th Class qualifications.

So, you again give the 12th class exams and once you pass the exams than enrol for the CA-CPT course and once you pass the 12th exams than you can appear in the CPT exams.

CPT exams are conducted in June and December each year

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:
Fundamentals of accounting
Mercantile LAWS
General economics
Quantitative Aptitude
17th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir
M fail in this june attempt so what i've to do for next exam in dec 15
16th July 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am failed in cpt exam 2014 .. so how can process to apply in 2nd attempt...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?