23rd December 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in CA?

What percentage will get in 12 to admission in C.A?

Related Questions:
  1. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  2. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  3. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  5. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  6. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required for admission in BMS? I am in 12th standard
  8. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  9. How to take admission in DU? What is the percentage required in 12th
  10. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  12. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  13. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  15. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  16. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  18. Percentage required in 10th and 12th to get admission in Applied Art?
21st May 2015, 07:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in CA?

The candidate who wishes to join CA course after 12th has to appear for the CA-CPT.

-CPT(Common Proficiency Test) is the entrance exam for the CA which is held twice a year in the month of June and December.

-The candidate must have cleared Senior secondary Exam(10+2) to become eligible for the CPT exam.10+2 result awaiting student can also apply for the CPT exam.

-There is neither age bar nor the percentage bar for the marks obtained in 10+2 exam to apply for this Course.

-The qualifying marks for CPT exam is 50%.CPT is an objective type test with negative marking system for wrong answers.

-The syllabus for CPT exam involves

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude.
31st May 2015, 11:53 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage will get in 12 to admission in C.A?
For C.A. you have to qualify C.P.T(Common Proficiency Test).

Common Proficiency Test

C.P.T is for C.A
For this you have to pass 12th with any stream.

You have to first qualify the entrance exam.

Entrance exam patter:-

Accounting (60 Marks)

Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)

Economics (50 Marks)

Quantitative Aptitude(50 Marks).
3rd June 2017, 11:20 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in CA?

Hello friend

Chartered Accountancy course includes 3 stages
CPT
IPCC
FINAL

After 12th you have to appear for CPT. CPT requires passing of 12th. Science or commerce stream doesn't matter.

In case of CPT passing of 12th is must.but there is no percentage requirements.

Do your best.
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?