1st February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?

Sir,

My cousin who is staying abroad have completed his 10th. But,he was failed in inter 2nd year. He then came India and again write first year and second year exam in one sitting. But, sorry to say he was failed in chemistry. I want to know if he can join Diploma course despite of failing in 12th?

Please do the needful, it will make his future bright.

Thanking you,
Saniya,

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  4. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  13. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  14. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?
  18. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%

2nd February 2016, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?

Yes, definitely he can join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course on the basis of 10th standard even if he have failed in 12th standard examinations. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. Some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission in Diploma course to merit candidates of the entrance examination whereas some colleges offers direct admission in Diploma course on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks.

2nd February 2016, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?

For admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering the minimum qualification required is class 10th. If you have failed in 12th then also you will be eligible for admission through polytechnic entrance exam.

Just apply for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by state technical council. You will get admission based on your rank through counselling.

2nd February 2016, 11:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely he can go for the diploma course after failing in 12th standard. But due to failing in chemistry in 12th class he will not be eligible for the lateral entry admission in diploma course. So now he has to go for the admission on the basis of his matriculation. Now the course duration for diploma will be three years which is otherwise only of two years in case of admission on the basis of 12th standard.
Now for getting admission in any good college for your diploma course you simply have to appear in the DET exam and try to score good rank in it. After that participate in the online counselling for good colleges.

12th February 2016, 07:49 PM
anuradha1985

For admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering you just need to 10th so, dont worry even you are fail in 12th .Diploma course duration is three years.

21st February 2016, 08:09 PM
monikasiri

Yes,he can get into Aeronautical Engineering even after failing in Inter.The eligibility criteria to get into diploma is Tenth Standard but not Intermediate or +2.So,he should write the entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.He should score a good rank in it.After results are released,certificates will be verified and then counselling will be done.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?