26th April 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in CA after 12th?

How i take admission in ca after 12th class. As i passed 12th class and now in graduation first sem with 77% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Symbiosis after scoring 61% in 10th and 62% in 12th? Where can I get admission?
  2. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th?
  3. Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in VIT for MCA course after completing BCA with 70% and 10th and 12th with 60%?
  5. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year?
  7. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th with 65%
  8. Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?
  9. How to get admission in IIST after 12th with 85%? Can I get admission?
  10. Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th?
  11. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th? Where shall I fill the form?
  12. Can an Arts student without Maths opt for BBA course
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  14. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  16. Class 12th Science and Commerce students can get admission in BFA course?
  17. How may i get admission? I am studying in class 12th at GSHEB
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 70% in 12th exam?
26th April 2015, 05:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in CA after 12th?

The eligibility criteria for CA exam are as under:-

-CPT(Common Proficiency Test) is the entrance exam for the CA which is held twice a year in the month of June and December.

-The candidate must have cleared Senior secondary Exam(10+2) to become eligible for the CPT exam.10+2 result awaiting student can also apply for the CPT exam.

-There is neither age bar nor the percentage bar for the marks obtained in 10+2 exam to apply for this Course.

-The qualifying marks for CPT exam is 50%.CPT is an objective type test with negative marking system for wrong answers.

-The syllabus for CPT exam involves

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics, and

Quantitative Aptitude.
26th April 2015, 06:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. It has three levels.

1. Common Proficiency test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence course.

3. Final course.

10+2 passed or appearing candidates can apply for the CPT exam which is conducted twice every year in June and December.

The last date for enrolling for June CPT 2015 exam is 28/04/2015.

CPT exam will be conducted on 14/06/2015.

You can apply online at www.icai.org
26th April 2015, 07:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i take admission in ca after 12th class. As i passed 12th class and now in graduation first sem with 77% marks.

To join in as a Chartered accountant there is a certain procedure which you need to carry out and it is that you should have registered for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and you should have register for the CPT exam right after completing your respected 10th and the exam can be taken when you have completed +2. Only registered candidate can attempt to write the CPT.

The candidates can join in the Intermediate (IPC) course after CPT based on the marks obtained in CPT. If a candidate has completed a graduate or a post graduate degree he/she can directly apply for the Intermediate course.

Candidate should submit filled-in registration forms for Intermediate (IPC) course to the concerned Regional Office. The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100 registration form can be downloaded from http://www.icai.org.

While submitting Intermediate (IPC) Course registration form at concerned Regional office, candidate should attach the following:
  • Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
  • Attested copy of 12th examination pass marks statement.
27th April 2015, 08:33 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

After the 12th to get the admission in C.A. you have to qualify in the C.P.T. exam which is conducted for the admission in C.A. course after the 12th class. And after qualifying the exam you have to go for the admission in Institute of charted Accountant because this is the only institute of C.A. which is responsible for providing the education of C.A. in India And its center are in All India where you can attend the classes for C.A.

And after 2 years you can work under a Charted accountant for the Practice work and then after completing the C.A. course you can apply for jobs in any company or in Bank as Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?