30th July 2010, 07:53 PM

How may I do training in BHEL? I'm pursuing MBA 2nd sem from IPS Academy Indore

Respected Sir,
I am Sanjari Jain from Indore.I am pursuing MBA II semester from IPS Academy, Indore. I wish to undergo training from BHEL, Bhopal this year). Please, give suggestions on how to apply for the same.
Thanks & Regards.
Sanjari Jain
Indore.

30th April 2012, 10:56 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How may I do training in BHEL? I'm pursuing MBA 2nd sem from IPS Academy Indore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir,
I am Sanjari Jain from Indore.I am pursuing MBA II semester from IPS Academy, Indore. I wish to undergo training from BHEL, Bhopal this year). Please, give suggestions on how to apply for the same.
Thanks & Regards.
Sanjari Jain
Indore.

Dear Friend,

You can apply in any BHEL through the following procedure.
procedure for applying for training in BHEL is:-

> write one request letter stating that you want to do training in BHEL
> take no objection certificate or letter from your college and take your resume too
> send them to HR of the BHEL and wait for the response or reply from them.
> they will select the candidates for training and call you if you are one of them.
> then you can go ahead with your training and have a wonderful experience with real world of industry.
>If you know some one in BHEL and have contact, then its better to send your letter and resume through them. It will help you more.

Thank you
best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?