6th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Ram1318

How to complete my training in BHEL? I am pursue B.Tech in mechanical engineering from YMCA Faridabad

Hi Sir,
I am RamChander, pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. from YMCA Faridabad. I am in 6th sem now, and my next sem is for training . I want to complete my training at BHEL. My degree is of 75% uptill now. plz consider it, n tell me the procedures if possible.

22nd September 2012, 02:13 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: How to complete my training in BHEL? I am pursue B.Tech in mechanical engineering from YMCA Faridabad

Hello friend,
For the summer training you have to follow some steps. There are many formalities which you must have to do. This summer/vocational training matters alot while campus placement.
You first need to collect a NOC that is No Objection Certificate from your college then filled it with the desired company name from which you want to do the training. After filling the form you have to send it along with a request letter to the authority of the company.
After a fortnight you will get the acknowledgement letter from the company. For this you must have very good academics records and good career prospect.
The duration of course might be of 2-3 months.
After completion you will get a valuable certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?