8th August 2011, 09:26 PM
the freakester

How to take admission in YCCE NGP? Is there any way to get admission in this college? I am not a domicile of Maharashtra

basically i am from chattisgarh.....n i dont think my aieee score will be that good.....but i wanted to take admission in ycce ngp. so there is any other way that i can get admission in that collage.....

& since i am nt a domicil of maharastra....cn i appear in mh-cet...??

Related Questions:
  1. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for admission in government medical college of NGP
  3. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. How to take admission in Ramdevbaba college of engineering NGP?
  5. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  6. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  7. How can I get admission in YCCE? I have scored 77.20% in Polytechnic
  8. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  9. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  10. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  11. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  12. What is the cutoff for admission in civil engineering in YCCE college?
  13. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  14. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  16. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  17. Can I get admission without CAP round? I am from Maharashtra and have domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  18. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
3rd August 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in YCCE NGP? Is there any way to get admission in this college? I am not a domicile of Maharashtra

I want spot admission in ycce college of engineering nagpur plz help me
1st May 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in YCCE NGP? Is there any way to get admission in this college? I am not a domicile of Maharashtra

Sir, I have 48 marks in Jee-mains ,should i get addmission in ycce...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?