11th August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra

My origin from Maharashtra. I have pass ssc from Maharashtra, i am studying h.s.c. in Hyderabad. I wanna admission in COEP on Maharashtra Domicile. Is it possible for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  4. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  5. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  6. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  7. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  8. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  9. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  10. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  12. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  13. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  14. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  15. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  16. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
11th August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra

sir i complete my study from Bihar, can i get admission in coep?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?