6th May 2012, 07:04 PM
aniketkedare

Can I get admission without CAP round? I am from Maharashtra and have domicile certificate of Maharashtra

I'm from Maharashtra.Hence I have Domicile Certificate Of Maharashtra.
If I'm Getting Nice Marks AIEEE.I want Get admission through AIEEE.Can I get
Admission without CAP Round ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  6. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  9. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  10. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  11. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  12. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  15. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  16. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  18. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
17th June 2020, 08:55 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Can I get admission without CAP round? I am from Maharashtra and have domicile certificate of Maharashtra

For getting admission in respective college, you have to go through CAP Rounds.
28th September 2020, 12:33 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission without CAP round? I am from Maharashtra and have domicile certificate of Maharashtra

[QUOTE=aniketkedare;2123152]I'm from Maharashtra.Hence I have Domicile Certificate Of Maharashtra.
If I'm Getting Nice Marks AIEEE.I want Get admission through AIEEE.Can I get
Admission without CAP Round ?[/Q]

CAP rounds are conducted online where candidates lock the colleges as per their preferences.
Then the colleges are allotted to them as per their merits in Exam. Those who don't get colleges as per their preferences can register themselves for the next round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?