7th January 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

College stamp attestation not taken in AIEEE form but principal's signature is taken

Sir,
i have send my form to aieee but after subitting by form i realised i have not taken my college stamp for attestation but i have taken the signature of my principal
can i take a new printout and submit it again??
Will my form be rejected?
Please reply soon

7th January 2011, 02:30 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College stamp attestation not taken in AIEEE form but principal's signature is taken

hi...
if you have not taken the stamp means that your application form is not attested,and your application may be rejected,
it is better to send an another copy with proper attestation,
you should also contact the aieee office for clear clarification,
you can get the contact number at www.aieee.ac.in
all the best
7th January 2011, 03:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: College stamp attestation not taken in AIEEE form but principal's signature is taken

No, dont send two forms... look that u have taken principle signature .. so its enough.
7th January 2011, 03:46 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

there is no need to worry,

you form will not be rejected.because this is not a big mistakes,

if you send another print copy then in that situation your form may be rejected,

so just prepare for the exams,

and wait for the admit card.
7th January 2011, 04:05 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

I don't think your form will be rejected.i had seen students getting their admit card in this type of condition .so there is no need to post another application. if still you are in dilema, please contact aieee officials.
7th January 2011, 04:28 PM
sudhanshu saurabh

hi,
I hope you must have submitted an online form.If so then you needed to get not only attestation but also seal of your institute/gazetted officer on photo graph and get signed by head of the institute.
since you have not got your form attested, and paid the money(demand draft/creditcard),it is likely that your form will be rejected because they firstly confirm whether you belong to a affiliated school/college or not. but your money will be refunded as to your address.
A better job you could do is to refill the form online/offline after reading the information brochure present on www.aieee.ac.in or at www.cbse.nic.in .

Have a good entrance exam sitting.
7th January 2011, 06:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,
As you have already sent the form,you can check the status of your application status in the aieee site,or otherwise you can call these numbers and ask:Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087.

After confirming with them you can proceed the way you like.
All the best
regards,
7th January 2011, 07:06 PM
Ajay kumar verma

No. it will be rejected. College stamp is required for form attestation.
7th January 2011, 07:32 PM
citizen journalist

yes you do take the print out and submit it again.no problem in it.there may be chance that your first application may be rejected during scrutiny.do make sure that it reaches on time.
7th January 2011, 09:59 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

don't worry AIEEE officials are not so harsh .you will definitely receive your admit card on time as your mistake is very minor.

i have some example where students had received their admit card in similar situation.it is very fortunate that you have taken the sign of your principal.
don't try to send a new signed photocopy of aieee form because aieee doesn't allow photocopies and will increase your chances of form cancellation.
if confusion persists further then ply contact aieee official .you can get the detail of aieee official from the site-http://www.aieee.nic.in
8th January 2011, 08:41 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know the college stamp attestation is also required but if you didn't do this and only principal's signature is taken.in this case your form may not be rejected but submit your problem to its office.
good luck....
24th October 2011, 11:38 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i have send my form to aieee but after subitting by form i realised i have not taken my college stamp for attestation but i have taken the signature of my principal
can i take a new printout and submit it again??
Will my form be rejected?
Please reply soon
hiii friend here i can help you...........there is no need to submit once again...........write a letter to the chairman aieee regarding the mistake with the sigh of your principal and college stamp..........
10th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

did the person who send the form without seal get the admit card? who ever created the forum.
10th December 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

did you receive the admit card last year?
13th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have send my aieee form i have attested it but stamp was not taken due to mistake.what can i do
24th December 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir plz replay..me aieee ke form me 1st photograph uttested kerana bhul geya hu sir plz tell what i do at this time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?