25th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Adityakiran007

How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?

How to get admissions into forensic dentistry in indian colleges,fee details,duration

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  2. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  4. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  5. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  7. Colleges which provide Forensic Dentistry course? What is the scope in it?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  10. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  11. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  12. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  13. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  14. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  16. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
16th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?

my daughter has done BDS and 1 year intern-ship. She would like to go for forensic in dentistry. please let me know where this course is available in India
16th June 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?

i was completed my bsc nursing and what are the courses offered after completion of bsc nursing and iam interested in forensic science plz would you tell me the colleges and fees structure*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?