14th January 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?

What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry? Should i complete 12th for this? I am going to finish my diploma in multimedia and animation from the institute of Arena multimedia. Can i apply for B.E lateral entry with this diploma?

Arena institute also offers B.sc in animation, Can i apply for this after this diploma course without studing 12th?

Thanks,
karthik

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA regularly after completing graduation in Arts?
  2. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  4. Is a BSc computer science student eligible for admission in lateral entry for MCA?
  5. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  6. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc with 57%?
  8. How to apply for MCA lateral entry after doing MCA? I am a graduate in BSc computer science
  9. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years?
  10. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  11. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  13. Can i get admission in engineering 2nd year after BCS?
  14. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  16. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  17. Can I get admission for B.Tech course having completed Vocational course of CSE?
  18. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
15th January 2015, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?

To get admission in B.E course through Lateral Entry process, you must have completed three years Diploma course from a recognised board. To get admission in B.E course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course. There is no need to pursue 12th standard after completion of your three Diploma course to get admission in B.E course through Lateral Entry process. You can get admission in B.E course in same branch in which you have pursued your three years Diploma course.
15th January 2015, 08:20 PM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry? Should i complete 12th for this? I am going to finish my diploma in multimedia and animation from the institute of Arena multimedia. Can i apply for B.E lateral entry with this diploma?

Arena institute also offers B.sc in animation, Can i apply for this after this diploma course without studing 12th?

Thanks,
karthik
Do not confuse with yourself, You can get directly admission in B.E computer science after completing Diploma in Multimedia and Animation. You can get admission in B.E Computer science through lateral entry. The lateral Entry entrance exam is conducted by the various colleges. After qualified in the entrance exam, you can get the direct admission into the B.E lateral entry.
15th January 2015, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Requirement for BE Computer Science through lateral entry scheme :-

- You must be in the final year of Diploma course or have completed diploma course.
- You need to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Test(LEET ).
- LEET is conducted in every state by that particular state's technical education council and the private universities. Most of the private universities have set an eligibility criteria as 60%, hence you need to get above 60% in your diploma.
- On the basis of your rank in LEET, you will get college and can take direct admission in the second year of engineering degree course.
- You need to get admission in the same branch in which you had done diploma.
6th August 2022, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

If I do diploma in mechanical branch then in be hope i get admission in computer science branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?