25th August 2011, 10:46 PM
dilshad.career

How can I become a Doctor after completing 12th with PCB?

My brother is doing 12th with PCB and He want to be a doctor. Plz suggest him.
my Email ID is [email protected]

Thanks
Dilshad

26th August 2011, 03:04 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a Doctor after completing 12th with PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilshad.career View Post
My brother is doing 12th with PCB and He want to be a doctor. Plz suggest him.my Email ID is [email protected]
Thanks Dilshad
What to do after 12th exam to become a doctor ?

If your brother is doing 12th with PCB stream and they are interested in the medical field then for admission in the MBBS course them need to appear in the entrance examination like AIIMS, JIPMER, AIPMT...and many other. They can appear in the entrance examination in the appearing of 12th board examination. For eligibility criteria of the above entrance examination please visit the official website of respective entrance examination.

So, i advise you to appear in the medical entrance examination. Many state government/private college is also offer for this program. The syllabus of the entrance examination is about similar to the syllabus of class 11th and 12th. Do preparation well for the examination and get a good rank in the entrance examination. I wish you will get success in the entrance examination.

Regards
~Mukul~

26th August 2011, 03:10 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

if your brother is intersted in mbbs course then you have to give a enterance-exam for the mbbs course.
after it if you are selected in the merit list thenn you are also eligible for the mbbs course.
there are many enterance exam are organised by the govt. authority for the mbbs course..
like cpmt
aipmt
rpmt which is special for the rajasthaan candidates.
all d best

26th August 2011, 03:57 PM
Bullo

Hii ..

There are various medical entrance exams all across the country . In order to become a doctor you have to clear these entrances...
The exams are:-
AIIMS
AIPMT
JIPMER
AFMC
WBJEE

All the very best!!

26th August 2011, 06:58 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...to become an doctor you have the basic subjects which should one should have studies in the 12th class examination ,but due to the shortage of the medical seats in the country it has become very imperative that you have to clear the various medical examination with an very high ranks and if you are not able to do that then there is no chance of getting admission in the government colleges ,
but there is scope in the various private colleges through payment seats but the cost of an medical seats in india is very high generally the present cost is around fifty lakhs even in the second tier colleges and which not every one can afford ,if you are having the right resources to book an seat through payment of money then you can opt for these or elese you have to really work hard and try to clear the medical entrance tests

26th August 2011, 08:53 PM
srilakshmi242

Hi friend,

I appreciate you for choosing such an excellent profession of Doctor. Doctor is treated as God after God.

If you want to become a Doctor, then you have to write different Entrance Exams.

Based on your performance in those Exams, you are given seat in respective colleges.

Let me provide you the list of those entrance exams.

AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam

CBSE PMPT :
A national level medical entrance test conducted by CBSE.

AIIMS Entrance Exam :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts, New Delhi conducts this exam.

CMC Vellore Entrance Exam :

DUMET :
Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test

JIPMER Entrance Exam :
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puduchery conducts JIPMER Exam.

PMET :
Punjab Medical Entrance Test

Assam JAT

EAMCET Exam :
Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted in Andhra Pradesh.

GUJCET : Gujarat Common Entrance Test

MHTCET : Maharashtra Common Entrance Test

NIMS University Entrance Exam

I advice you to write the Entrance Exam and get seat and become Doctor.

Wish you all the best.

28th September 2011, 08:13 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How can I become a Doctor after completing 12th with PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilshad.career View Post
My brother is doing 12th with PCB and He want to be a doctor. Plz suggest him.
my Email ID is [email protected]

Thanks
Dilshad
hi dear,

u must have 50% in 12th standard

after that u r elligible for giving state pmt or private pmt exams

or he may take coaching classes in following institutes like
allen
daswani
narayana
akash
etc . institutes.

all the best>

29th November 2011, 09:12 PM
tuntunia

hello friend
What to do after 12th exam to become a doctor ?

If your brother is doing 12th with PCB stream and they are interested in the medical field then for admission in the MBBS course them need to appear in the entrance examination like AIIMS, JIPMER, AIPMT...and many other. They can appear in the entrance examination in the appearing of 12th board examination. For eligibility criteria of the above entrance examination please visit the official website of respective entrance examination.

So, i advise you to appear in the medical entrance examination. Many state government/private college is also offer for this program. The syllabus of the entrance examination is about similar to the syllabus of class 11th and 12th. Do preparation well for the examination and get a good rank in the entrance examination. I wish you will get success in the entrance examination.

30th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you want to become a doctor in future..
Then after completion of 12th with PCB you have to appear in MBBS entrance exams like-

1.AIIMS
2.AIPMT
3.AFMC
4.WB-JEM
etc..

These are the medical entrance exams, after qualifying in any of these exam with good rank you will get a chance to take admission in medical course.

As the number of seat is very less than the number of students applying for Medical course , so you have to score excellent in that entrance exam to get a good rank.

Go for it..
All the best.

31st December 2011, 03:43 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Hello,
You have a right subject to apply for Medical entrance exam.You can apply for entrance exam.You have to crack the entrance exam to get admission in medical colleges.If your marks will be good then you can get chance in reputed medical colleges.

You can apply in these following competitive exam to get admission in medical colleges

Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test
A national level medical entrance test conducted by CBSE.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
AFMC
JIPMER
JEM

All the best.

31st December 2011, 10:59 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

To become a Doctor after completing your 12th std with science with biology as your stream. You must join MBBS course to become a general doctor or BDS course to become a dentist. Like wise there are many courses for you to become a doctor. You can appear for entrance exams like AIPMT, JIPMER etc.

31st May 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 58% in hsc exam with science strem with what can do plz plz help me

25th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

how can i become an ophthalmologist?

18th March 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hi i just want 2 become a doctor but there are many fields in medical stream. i m nt able 2 choose any 1 help

25th June 2013, 12:34 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* There are three ways of obtaining an medical seat and they are as follows,

* The first way is through the marks obtained in the 12th standard higher secondary examination which is to be around 195 on 200 scale.

* The second way is to appear for the national level entrance examination that is being conducted by the medical council of India every year.

* If the score obtained is a considerable one you stand a chance of getting seat in the medical colleges all over India.

* The third way is to obtain a seat through management quota where you will be asked to pay a lump sump of money ranging from around 25 lakh to 50 lakh depending upon the all India ranking of the college.

Best wishes :-)

25th June 2013, 12:40 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* The first way is through the marks obtained in the 12th standard higher secondary examination which is to be around 195 on 200 scale.

* The second way is to appear for the national level entrance examination that is being conducted by the medical council of India every year.

* If the score obtained is a considerable one you stand a chance of getting seat in the medical colleges all over India.

* The third way is to obtain a seat through management quota where you will be asked to pay a lump sump of money ranging from around 25 lakh to 50 lakh depending upon the all India ranking of the college.

25th June 2013, 12:44 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

25th June 2013, 07:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If your brother wants to become doctor then he will have to pursue MBBS course. The admission for MBBS is only given through entrance exam therefore your brother will have to appear for the entrance exam.

The entrance exam is known as NEET. Earlier there were other entrance exams like AIPMT etc but not they have been replaced with just one entrance exam called NEET. Even states no longer conduct medical entrance exams instead NEET is used to get admission.

There are two different ranks in NEET. First will be All India level for the 15 percent medical seats. Second rank will be for your state. Based on your performance in the NEET entrance exam you can apply for the admission in medical college.

NEET Eligibility

1. You should clear 12th standard from a recognized board.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be subjects in 12th.

3. 50 percent marks is the minimum requirement in 12th.

4. You should be at least 17 years old to apply.

5. For All India quota age limit is 25 years.

6. A maximum of 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST.

7. No upper age limit for state quota seats.

6th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing in aipmt & aiims this year but i want to know other related options also so that i can get government job in future

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?