21st April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor without giving Entrance Exam having scored 52% in 12th Class?

i m passed 12 in 52% to PCB group can i be doctor without entrence

24th May 2012, 07:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor without giving Entrance Exam having scored 52% in 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m passed 12 in 52% to PCB group can i be doctor without entrence

Candidate seeking to become a Doctor needs to pursue undergraduate degree course [MBBS or BDS] from a recognized Medical Institute. In order to get admission in any of the recognized medical Institute candidate has to appear in the Pre Medical Test. These test are conducted on various levels, including National, State and also by the individual Medical Institutes. In order to be eligible for the test one must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. Candidate awaiting results are also eligible to appear for the test.

Following are the list of entrance exams conducted for admission in to MBBS and BDS course in various Medical Institutes:

All India Pre-medical/Dental Test [Conducted by CBSE]
AIIMS Entrance Exam
Christian Medical College Entrance Exam
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam
Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges – CETPPMC
Haryana Pre Medical Test.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
2nd July 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor without giving Entrance Exam having scored 52% in 12th Class?

i m a student i did my 2 medical with 52% i cant understand what to do i gave twice the cbse pmt entrance test but never got cleared pls provide me a better way to live a proper life sir pls guide me pls
16th October 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can't i directly get admission in
MBBS after getting 96% in 12th class from haryana board?
17th October 2012, 01:15 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

May I know why you do not want to appear for entrance test. It is better that you appear for the entrance exam for admission in MBBS instead of seeking direct admission. There used to be several entrance exams for MBBS admission however from next year onwards you can only appear for two entrance exams for medical admission. These exams are:

AIIMS Entrance Exam

NEET

The NEET exam will be replacing all existing entrance exams such as PMT, JIPMER etc. It does not matter whether you apply for private college or government medical college, you will have to appear for the NEET entrance exam. The Medical Council of India has given nod to the NEET. The only other exam you can appear for is AIIMS entrance exam.

It would be better if you appear for the NEET entrance exam to seek admission. However there is a way to seek direct admission without having to appear for entrance exam. But firstly you should know that government colleges do not offer direct admission under management quota. Therefore your only hope is private college.

Private medical colleges reserve some seats for management quota. You can apply for admisison via that. However your 12th score isn't good enough to seek admission. Only candidates with 90 percent and above are offered admission via management quota.

But you can apply for admisison by making donation. Now I should warn you that the amount would be huge to get medical seat. A college could easily ask for more Rs 20 Lakh to 1 Crore for seat under management quota.
21st November 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in class 11 but also i want to know about entrance exam after class 12 please suggest me
27th April 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the amount required to get medical seat in private?
30th May 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

are there any other gud fields in biology grp excpt mbbs for girls n where we can have a good career??
15th December 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

im interested in science and i dont want to take up any kind of maths related or engineering courses... is there any valuable course which i can study?
3rd January 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12th passed with 73 percentage score.can I become a doctor by passing entrance exam?
15th November 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Without giving entrance after 12th is it possible to seek admission in airforce to become a doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?