17th March 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Whether TCS written test pattern has been changed or not?

hi...........................
I am having my tcs aps test.......... i heard the tcs pattern has three sections which is verbal, quants and critical reasoning but some students those who attended the off campus for tcs said that the pattern was changed lik that..... i am totally confused..... is it true.... if yes means can you send me the latest pattern of tcs and also i need the placement papers of tcs with tcs.............

18th March 2015, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether TCS written test pattern has been changed or not?

Yes, TCS has changed its written test pattern from this year. The test pattern is given below.

Total Duration - 90 minutes

1st Section : Email Writing
Duration : 10 minutes
You will be asked to write email on a given topic which must include certain words as given in the questions. There will be around 15 words which you need to use in your email.

2nd Section : Aptitude
Duration : 80 minutes
There will be 30 questions based on quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. There is negative marking in this section. Last two questions will have higher weightage than rest 28 questions.

You cannot press function keys and if you try to navigate away from the test, you will be directly screened out of the test.
18th March 2015, 02:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...........................
I am having my tcs aps test.......... i heard the tcs pattern has three sections which is verbal, quants and critical reasoning but some students those who attended the off campus for tcs said that the pattern was changed lik that..... i am totally confused..... is it true.... if yes means can you send me the latest pattern of tcs and also i need the placement papers of tcs with tcs.............
The new pattern for TCS recruitment 2015:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

Books :-

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
by
R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2012)

Quicker Reasoning Test
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Quantitative Aptitude For CPT
by
P. C Tulsian , Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)

Quantitative Aptitude For Cpt
by
Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2008)

Below are the attachment of TCS recruitment question papers of past few years. Please download them.
22nd June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to do a core job in my future.I completed b.tech in electrical engineering with 80% aggregate.which type of companies can I approach to get job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?