19th April 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Whether Technical written test is available in TCS Campus Interview? Difficulties to attend this Interview for Mechanical student?

Hi Friends,
I am Soumya Sharma doing B.Tech. I am in last year Mechanical branch. TCS will come to our college and I want to know that how to prepare as a Mechanical student for TCS Interview? Is there any Technical written test available in this Interview? And if yes, how can I prepare for it? Please tell me what are the difficulties can I face for TCS because I am not an IT student.

22nd April 2016, 06:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Technical written test is available in TCS Campus Interview? Difficulties to attend this Interview for Mechanical student?

No, there are no technical written test in TCS campus recruitment drive. There will be an aptitude test comprising 30 questions on quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning and another section which will comprise of email writing. However, you will be asked technical questions in the interview round which will comprise questions from your domain as well as IT domain. You should know the fundamentals of your domain and programming of IT domain. Apart from this, knowledge in basic IT skills like DBMS, Networking, etc. will help you do better in your interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?