25th August 2011, 11:25 PM
sborhade2824

Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?

i have completed diploma E &TC with 3 year experience in automobile industry ,please suggest course for better future career

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  2. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  3. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience? -- [New]
  4. What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  6. What is the RTO entrance exam criteria? I am working in manufacturing industry
  7. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  10. Can I be eligible to enter in Automobile or Healthcare industry after B.E ECE and while pursuing MBA and Planning?
  11. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  12. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed B.Com with Maths and having 8 years of experience?
  13. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  14. What are the jobs available for diploma in automobile?
  15. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  16. Can I go for some course in Automobile after doing diploma in Civil? What should I do after completing my diploma?
  17. Can I get job in USA with 1 and half years of experience in Chevrolet, India being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  18. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2015, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?

As you have mentioned in the query that you have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, the best career option for better future will be to pursue bachelor of technology course in stream Electronics and Communication engineering.

You can appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance test. If you secure good rank in LEET exam, you can get direct admission in second year of engineering. During final year of engineering, you can apply for the GATE exams for M.Tech as well as PSU jobs.

Other than this, you will be eligible for the various exams like BSNL JTO exams, Indian Engineering Services exam, Civil Services exam etc. Depending upon your career goal, you can select the exam and appear for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?