11th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Nitin200494

What shall I do to become an Astronaut after the completion of Intermediate with PCM?

Sir, I have passed intermediat with PCM. And i want to become an astronaut in NASA. Now a days i am preparing for AIEEE and IIT. Please tell me what can i do for his dream.

14th December 2011, 08:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to become an Astronaut after the completion of Intermediate with PCM?

To become an Astronaut get admission in universities which offer courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD in Space Science, Avionics & Aerospace engineering . In order to become an astronaut take admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by IIST. In order to get admission you have to appear for the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year. For undergraduate course there is an eligibility criteria for appearing for the test to seek admission in IIST. You have to get minimum 70% marks in +2 examinations with science as your subject. Relaxation of 10% is their for reserved candidates. For more information log onto www.iist.ac.in
16th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to become an Astronaut after the completion of Intermediate with PCM?

I am in class 11th so what will i do to join ISRO?
20th November 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am student of ece 1st sem and i want to become a cosmologist after completing my b tech what i will do
22nd March 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

is there any quota in iist, research need minds ,potential so one will be selected in iist other wise what will i do to join nasa
13th July 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11 and i got 9.8 cgpa in class 10 cbse board and i want to become an astronaut . Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?