26th March 2012, 09:33 PM
luvlyboy1990

How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

am adedayon frm nigeria but currently now in south africa,am a students who will like to study in the uk college but i need to do a toefl.i just wish to ask like where to do it here in south africa and what is the next intake for the test.for me to know what to do next and with the fees?i look forward to hearing from you soon.thanks.adedayo

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  2. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL?
  3. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  4. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  5. What is the chance in TOEFL if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  6. How can I apply for TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and Important dates of TOEFL?
  7. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  12. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission criteria of ELF University Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam for admission or TOEFL/IELTS score will be taken into account for admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  15. Detailed information about TOEFL?
  16. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  17. What qualification is needed for studying CA in abroad? -- [New]
  18. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
22nd April 2012, 11:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlyboy1990 View Post
am adedayon frm nigeria but currently now in south africa,am a students who will like to study in the uk college but i need to do a toefl.i just wish to ask like where to do it here in south africa and what is the next intake for the test.for me to know what to do next and with the fees?i look forward to hearing from you soon.thanks.adedayo
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.
The test is taken by candidates willing to pursue academic courses in English Speaking countries like US, UK etc.

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, any individual willing to pursue academic course of any level are eligible to take the test.

There are basically two patterns of the test:
  • TOEFL iBT which is conducted online.
  • TOEFL PBT which is an paper based format.

Depending upon the availability of the pattern of the test in a particular place, the candidate need to opt for it. In order to find out the pattern of the test available in your city and the schedule of the test, Click Here.

For more information, refer to the official website of ETS-TOEFL.
25th July 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

AM I ELIGIBLE TO GIVE TOEFL ANG GRE AS I AM STUDENT OF INTEGRATED 5 YEAR NANOTECHNOLOGY,CURRENTLY IN 4TH YEAR
25th November 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What is SAT Examination, How it will help for NRI who wish to Join Engineering In India
15th January 2014, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I want to know the no. of attempts required to qulify Toefl exam. Is there any limitation in attempts or a person may appear for more than 1 attempt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?