15th November 2010, 10:39 PM
gabeba

How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation?

please advise on how to study for my upcoming board exams in 2011 in south africa?any small tips or advice will be much appreciated

16th March 2011, 07:21 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation?

TIPS FOR BOARD EXAM

Since you are applying for your board exam. The very first tip for you
is management of time. Time management is necessary before starting
the preparation of exam. Beside this follow the tips mentioned below.
This will help you in your board exams.

1. Solve one sample paper every day, because most of the questions
are repeated every time in board papers.

2.Practice all the problems by writing. Because by writing the problem
it will be more clear to you.

3.Follow the good diet. Do not eat to much food or junk food.

4.Clear all your doubts if you have ever by meeting your respective
teachers.

5.Read your text books first. About 80% paper is set from your text book
in your board exam.

Good Luck For Your Exams.
16th March 2011, 09:33 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation?

The only way to score well in board exams is through hard work.The more you work hard the more will be your satisfaction shown towards your marks.First of all prepare a time table about how many topics you need to go through in a single day and the subjects to be covered overall.

After preparing the time table you can go through a specific topic.Always go through the topics which your weak in answering since it will definitely help you for scoring well if you go through it regularly 3 or more times.

Go through the topics according to the weightage given to them.Go through old question papers daily so that you get a perfect idea about the type of questions being asked in the examinations.

Follow standard text books of prescribed authors,your running notes jotted down in the class.Please avoid last minute studies and night outs just before the day of examination.These are the only ways to score well in examination.
16th March 2011, 09:52 PM
er.varunchawla

Default Re: How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeba View Post
please advise on how to study for my upcoming board exams in 2011 in south africa?any small tips or advice will be much appreciated
hello

well ,,, first of all you have to check out the previous year board question papers and prepare yourself according to that.....

hope for the best

thank you.............
16th March 2011, 10:21 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation?

hello friend,

3 main important tips is:

1) HARD WORK
2) PRACTICE
3) TIME MANAGEMENT

study regularly. dont mug up problems. understand them and try to write it on paper.

good luck.

ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS
17th March 2011, 01:15 AM
Shine_14

If you really want to study for upcoming board exam in proper way you should focus on some important facts like
  • Calculate the total time for studies
  • Weigh your subjects
  • Division of days for studding each subject
  • Division of subject areas as per the allotment of day
  • Weekly plan of study
Also at the time of exam as the preparations are very much you need to give some rest to your brain as it too has got some limitations with it. Do not try to remain awake for long nights before exams instead go to sleep a bit early so that next day during the exam day you will be all fresh.

Secondly you need to gain some confidence which you will only get after solving some past question papers.
Try to start solving some easy papers at the beginning and then move to some difficult papers. look at all the questions and then try to solve them if you find them easy to solve or else leave that paper for time being & go to other paper which you feel is easy to solve.

This way you will gain a lot of confidence to solve the papers and can have a good prepartion for the exam.
17th March 2011, 12:23 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiii Dear,

How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation are as follows: -

1. Prepare according to the South Africa Board exam syllabus.

2. Practice more & more questions.

3. Work Hard

4. Arrange study material from market or any coaching institute.

5. Give more time to your studies.

etc.

Good Luck & All the Best
17th June 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Please advise as to how do i go about studying for my RE 1 Exams as i am battling to memorise the information.
23rd August 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

where can i get past board south african exams from?
19th January 2013, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

hi, are there any past south african board exams available please?
19th January 2013, 07:49 AM
the_username

anyone know where to find the past board exams from south africa please?
20th April 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

does anyone have the past board exam papers? please email me : [email protected]
1st August 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

does anyone have past board exam papers for SA? If so please email me a copy! THANK YOU :)
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?