4th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Modipane

How to join SA Army?

who and where should i consult if i want to join sa army these year of 2013?

5th May 2013, 11:10 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to join SA Army?

The South African army is a professional force working for the defense of South Africa. Working for the South African army involves military training, functional training and service in uniform. To join the South African army you must be a South African citizen. There are a wide range of careers available, from infantry, personnel to catering to engineering to intelligence. You can join the South African army by completing an application form and sending it in. You can obtain the application form on the South African military website.
5th May 2013, 06:25 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join SA Army?

Hi Friend ,

For joining South African Army you need following requirements , so please check it out :--

Requirements :

-- South African citizen .

---Age between 18 and 22 (Graduates up to 26) .

-- Currently busy with the National Senior Certificate (GR12) or completed .

- Not area bound .

-- No record of a criminal offence .

-- Preferably single .

-- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF( South African Department Of Defense ) .

For more details & Contact :-

South African Department of Defence
Directorate HR Acquisition
Private Bag X281
Pretoria, 0001
Tel:-- (012) 339-5395
Fax:-- (012) 339-5727
Email :-- [email protected]

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?