16th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?

can i do mbbs after gnm .......... what is it's fee structer . and colleges offering this cours and it's eligiblity criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  2. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  4. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  6. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  7. Private colleges offering MBBS with less fees?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  9. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  11. Fee structure of MBBS course in government colleges in Uttarkhand?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS course? Colleges for both general as well as management?
  15. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the fee structure for GNM course?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  18. How many MBBS colleges are there in UP? What is the fee structure?
26th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?

What is the duration of MBBS after complete diploma in GNM nursing
6th July 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?

i have done b.a this year.i am a sc candidate.can i do g.n.m from goverment college in delhi.
28th August 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mbbs after gnm
9th March 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do miss after GNM? What is the fee Structure?College ofring this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?