26th September 2011, 12:01 AM
farheen farhath

Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?

i m in my final yr btech wanna do ms in abroad so guide me in every sense............regarding wat all entrance exams i need to write and abt the preparaTION and abt whch university nad in whch country i shud select and all dat related to it?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  2. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  3. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do
  6. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  7. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  8. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  10. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  11. What are the preparation I need to do for getting through the exams which are required for going abroad to study? -- [New]
  12. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  13. Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  14. What is the procedure to get a job abroad while in final year BHMS?
  15. What kind of Exam I have to face to get admission for MBA in Gitams University? Required score in this exam to get admission? When will be this exam?
  16. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  17. What is M.Tech? Can a BSc student do M.Tech? Options available in M.Tech?
  18. Details about pursuing MS course abroad?
14th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?

what is M.S? wheather B.E ECE student can do M.S?
22nd October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?

I will to do my ms in america and i am final year b.e cse student.My aggrerate currently is 70%.what is the eligilability critiea ,exams i need to take and which are the top university's there.Can anyone mail to my emailid [email protected]
28th June 2015, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to pursue my mtech abroad with scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?