5th October 2011, 02:01 AM
sudhachidugu

Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?

hello madam/sir,
im sai sudha.. persuing BTech final year in the stream of electronics and communication. i want to know my eligibility regarding all the government posts(bank po exams,upsc,rrb and my core jobs)..
what kind of written exams can i write??
kindly let me know..
thanking you,

yours faithfully,
sai sudha.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  2. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  5. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  6. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to work in government sector after studying final year ECE
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
  9. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  10. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  11. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate? -- [New]
  12. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  13. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  15. Procedure to get Government Job being a candidate of pursuing BE in ECE?
  16. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  17. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  18. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
5th October 2011, 09:15 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?

You can apply for Bank jobs like
  • SBI
  • ICIC
  • ANDHRA
  • UNION
  • central bank of India
AND all other banks...

Being a final year you can apply for all the exams and elgiblity criteria vary from bank to bank so better to have a consistence of 60% in 12th , 10th and b.tech.

Core jobs for B.E ECE students are

1. BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
    click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information .
  2. ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

There is no form for applying ISRO you need to go to isro website and fill your form but before that you need to make a D.D of 100/- and then you need to apply to website..then you need to note down your application form no and take print of the
    generated form and sent to the ISRO address.
  3. DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  4. ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  5. AAI(Airport authority of India)
  6. SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  7. RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  8. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
    click here www.upsc.gov.in to get more information
  9. CDS(Combined defense service)

you can apply for the above exam and get its detail on employment paper for its notification..
and elgibliy differ again but better o maintain good percentage.
5th October 2011, 11:57 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech in E&C you are eligible for following Exam.

UPSC conducted exams
1.IES
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.CDS
4.ISS

other central government companies
BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL
ECIL
INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICE
INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE
BANKING SERVICE

All the best....
5th October 2011, 01:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
After completion of your BTech program, you will be eligible for various posts and department in the government sector.
As far as the UPSC exams are concerned, you may write the following:
Civil Service Exam
Engineering Service Exam
Combined Defense Service Exam

Being a graduate, you will be eligible for the post of probationary officer in public sector banks. To be an probationary officer in most of the public sector banks, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in the bachelors degree examination.

The age limit for most of the exam conducted for recruitment in government sector is between 21-30 years.
5th October 2011, 08:44 PM
sidbond

Since E&C is a core branch, which you have chosen, so after completing B.Tech in E&C you are eligible for following Examinations for recruitment into governmental jobs.

UPSC conducted exams
1.IES
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.CDS
4.ISS

BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC

Good Luck.
5th October 2011, 09:35 PM
shrijan00

hy,
You can apply for Bank jobs like
SBI
ICIC
ANDHRA
Being a final year you can apply for all the exams and elgiblity criteria vary from bank to bank so better to have a consistence of 60% in 12th , 10th and b.tech.

Core jobs for B.E ECE students are

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information .
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
good luck
6th October 2011, 12:06 AM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Along with above mentioned examination,You can also appear for BARC examination.I am not mentioning all as they are already listed..

Best wishes.
6th October 2011, 12:11 AM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Along with above mentioned examination,You can also appear for BARC examination.I am not mentioning all as they are already listed..

Best wishes.
6th October 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

that information was useful.. thank you sir/mam..
6th October 2011, 03:43 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Hello Sudha,

As you are in final year and if you want govt jobs then you should write GATE-2012 as till now three companies 1) BHEL(GATE 2013) 2) INDIAN OIL 3) NTPC is recruiting engineer trainee through gate score only. SO prepare for gate exam properly.

other than gate you can try for jobs in Main PSU'S company like BSNL,BEL,SAIL,EIL.ISRO,DRDO,MTNL,ONGC,ECIL,INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE

Elgiblity criteria vary from company to company so better to have minimum 65% in b.tech. degree

As far as the UPSC exams are concerned, you may write the following:
1)Civil Service Exam
2)Engineering Service Exam
3)Combined Defense Service Exam

After graduate, you will be eligible for the post of probationary officer in public sector banks also. To be an probationary officer in most of the public sector banks, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in the bachelors degree examination.

To know more about psu companies BHEL,NTPC, INDIAN OIL who is recruiting through GATE-2012,
CLICK HERE.

ALL THE BEST!!!
6th October 2011, 10:32 AM
jitendra 1111

respected sir,
i am b.tech (electronics & communication) passout. i want to join the c-dac, please give me details of next exam & syllabus. as early as possible.
thanking you
6th October 2011, 03:31 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

To join C-DAC ,better you surf www.freshersworld.com regularly because there you will get also the required information and dates and examination of C-DAC.

For this you just need to appear in to examination about which you get detail on above site and after getting more than the cut off marks you can take admission in C-DAC.

Best Wishes.
10th October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I persuing B.tech final year in IT with 63% in aggregate so could you please tell me that i am eligible for IAS & IPS exams conducted by Upsc & How ???....
12th October 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/mam,
I want to know jobs in govt Engg collages after BE CSE
15th October 2011, 09:56 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech in E&C you are eligible for following Exam.

UPSC conducted exams
1.IES
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.CDS
4.ISS

BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
31st December 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for preparing for IES ?
23rd February 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am studying b.tech 2nd year in stream of electronics and communication engineering.
i would like 2 know about how 2 apply for getting a government job in bsnl, bhel, bank jobs, IES. and hw 2 ppre for those exms?
12th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello madam/sir
im imtiyaz alam.. Persuing diploma final year in the stream of civil. I want to know my eligibility regarding all the government posts (rrb,irrigation etc) what kind of written exams can i write ?
Kindly let me know..
thanking you,
yours faithfully,
imtiyaz alam
26th December 2012, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

sir can i get to know am i eligible to give rrb exam during pursuing my final year in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?