9th December 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?

hi, i completed my bsc in electronics can u pls sugest me what to do after bsc which will have better future ? t
how may i get the information//

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  2. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  4. What is the future after completing B.Tech in instrumentation? -- [New]
  5. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  6. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  7. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  8. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  9. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  10. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  13. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  14. What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?
  15. What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?
  16. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  17. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
28th April 2012, 10:09 PM

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?

you have many choices after completion of B.Sc electronics.you can do PG Degree with the same field and preparation of competitive exams. you may also apply in private sector of electronic for job such as Godrej,LG etc.there are also many vacancies in government sector.you should read the rojgar samachar for current detail of vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?