27th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SSC entrance exam? I am very weak in General study

how can prepare to this exam. Our general study is vry week. Pls help me.

3rd April 2012, 08:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for SSC entrance exam? I am very weak in General study

You should prepare really well for attending the SSC exam. You should understand the pattern and syllabus of the exam and start your exam preparations on the basis of that. If you are weak in general studies, you should concentrate more in that area. You should refer previous year question papers. You should practice more number of questions related to the General studies subject area. Try to prepare notes while studying. This will be helpful during the time of revision.
6th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SSC entrance exam? I am very weak in General study

How to prepare of math for ssc.
19th August 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am applying first time for ssc exam. so i would like to know that how to prepare please help me.
20th September 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I understanding the sums of general maths but when i go to solve the sums my mind will become blank
7th April 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS officer? Syllabus of THIS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?