31st July 2012, 09:21 PM
mahiniranjana

Can I attend any jobs in railway department after completing diploma in EEE

hello sir, i completed diploma in EEE, can i attend any jobs in railway department, as it is eligible, what type of exam i conducted, please clear my doubt in detail

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for railway job after completing diploma in EEE
  2. Are there any vacancies in railway department after completing B.E ni Information Science?
  3. After completing my diploma in EEE with 60% where can I get jobs?
  4. What kind of post can I get in Sourthern Railway job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%
  5. Can I get a job in railway department after completing B.E in Civil Engineering with 79.5%
  6. How can I get jobs in Railway after completing diploma? What type of jobs are suitable for me in Railway?
  7. List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)
  8. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  9. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE? -- [New]
  10. How to join IAF for Pilot after completing diploma in EEE department
  11. Any jobs available for diploma holders in ECE in Railway Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railways? I am studying B.E Mechanical 3rd year
  13. Any jobs for diploma holders in ECE in railway department?
  14. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  15. Am i eligible for bank job after completing diploma in EEE with 69.81%
  16. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  17. How can I get railway jobs if i am interested to join in railway department? Which exam to write?
  18. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
22nd September 2012, 04:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend any jobs in railway department after completing diploma in EEE

Diploma holders in EEE or related subjects are often appointed to the position of Junior Engineer in RRB. Through promotion or through departmental test you can get in to much higher designations. Details on recruitment will be available on the web portal of RRB. RRB usually conducts a written test for selection. The test includes questions on QA, mental ability, verbal ability, etc.
28th February 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend any jobs in railway department after completing diploma in EEE

department in electrical engineering
3rd March 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

After completion of my deploma,can i get govt job in which i can complete my b.tech while working
5th August 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can I get the railway job after completing eee in diploma with 60% of marks
6th August 2013, 01:15 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I attend any jobs in railway department after completing diploma in EEE

Hello..

General a diploma holders are recruited for the jobs of Junior Engineer and at some boards for SSE also.

So if you are a diploma holder in EEE the you are eligible for the post of JE (electrical field) or SSE (Electrical Field) in Railways.

and you can also apply for the other job in railway depends on the vacancy of the boards.

Keep Update with the Employment Newspaper for job vacancy

Good Luck..
24th January 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma in e&tc, so get the job in railway department and whose post.
15th May 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my diploma (EEE) in 2005 and B.E (EEE)cin 2008.i want to know the total list of job for my qualification
1st December 2021, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vaccancy for diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg. If it is there which exam we have to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?