5th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What has to be study for Railway exams?

Sir, i am a student of b.com 2nd year .I want to do job in railway in any department but i am not known of railway exams that what has to be study for railway exams. What are the latest and suitable vacancies for jobs in railway.

6th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What has to be study for Railway exams?

sir I'm vaheed from jhansi I'm student diploma in mechanical engg last year i want the job in rail way pleas sir advise me for preprasion of railway exame
8th April 2014, 08:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You considered that you are B.Com second year student. You don't have complete your bachelor degree yet. So you can apply only intermediate level service in railway. You can apply for the post are like clerk, junior assistant, senior assistant, TTE or other clerical post only which is conducted by RRB (Railway recruitment board) at every year.

For the preparation of RRB examination you have prepared well to get this job. In RRB exam there are questions about verbal reasoning, aptitude test, English knowledge, computer knowledge, general knowledge. So you can prepared for all about all of this. You must have prepared for English knowledge.

You must speak English language fluently it helps in the personal interview test. Because English create your impression to those who take your interview. For the preparation of general knowledge you can prefers daily newspaper news channel,current affairs it increases your general knowledge. You can prefers books for preparation. RRB questions paper in arihant publication is the best books for the preparation.

Remember prepared well for the English knowledge and try to speak English language fluently. It helps to get this job. Now a days there are many coaching center in which they prepared for railway examination. TIMES is the best institution for the preparation of railway exam.
23rd October 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

how a mechanical engineering student has to apply for a job in indian railways ?? what are the exams to be touched ?
13th November 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!! i m currently doing my BCA -2nd year.how can i apply for railway examz?? what type of posts i may apply??
7th February 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my m.sc., m.ed mathematics but I want to get a job in railway so wat are the steps I want to take. Wat kind of exams I want to write guide me
21st June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I ama mechanical engineering student, I want to go in railway...what is d name of exams instead of IES and GATE..so that I can fulfill my dream of life to be a part of Indian railway, at deserving post
13th August 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am pursing my final year in electronics & communication engineering .I want to join railway job so what are the possible way to get it
14th August 2015, 12:33 PM
@bhijeetearns

Hi.................,

Firstly i will suggest you to complete your Bachelor degree.
Make sure that you must obtain more than 60% marks all over without any backlogs.
Now Railway vacancies are not fixed in nature.There vacancies are announced time to time for various department. Department of railway are also known and categrised by the groups. For current vacancies you can visit the portal of railway and can also fill form online. Your application will only be valid if you attach proper xerox of certificate as desired. So visit the site choose the department you want to take and fill the form.

Thanks
16th October 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have stuided (b.e)(ece) and I do know any thing about this. Bt iam very intesting in it . Now what to do sir?
19th August 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of biotechnology third year .please tell me how to get this railway job ?
14th October 2018, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a humanity student may I apply for railway job and which subject I have to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?