18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?

Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE? What type of jobs are available and how to apply for them? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Hope I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  5. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  7. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  8. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  10. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  12. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Is there any vacancy for getting railway or any government job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  14. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  17. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
19th April 2016, 01:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?

You are interested to get job in railway sector after completion of B-Tech course. You want to know about the jobs available in Railway for Computer Science student.

Following are the list of jobs in which you can apply after completing the B-tech course:

--Railway junior Engineer post

--Railway Senior Section Engineer Post

--Railway Non technical Post.

>>Indian Railway conducts JE and SSE exam every year for the recruitment of engineers. It is the best option for you to get job in Railway sector. You can also try in non technical post too. You have to fill the application through online mode through the Indian railway website of respective zone through which you want to fill the application form.
19th April 2016, 03:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?

Yes, here are many Jobs in railway after completion of B.Tech CSE:-

Assistant loco pilot

Railway driver

Station master

Ticket collector

Telecommunication engineers

Junior engineer

Sr. Section engineers.
19th April 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can find many governments jobs in railway sector after completion of your B.Tech CSE course from a recognised university. Some of the jobs are Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Associate cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, etc.,. You can apply for government railway sector jobs through rrb official website once the applications are invited from the eligible candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?