30th May 2015, 07:44 PM
saranya vazhankara

Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed?

Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed? Is it really necessary we need to complete B.Ed to get the admission for teacher course? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  3. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  7. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  8. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  9. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  10. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  12. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  13. Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed? -- [New]
  14. Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?
  15. Which are the best books for preparation for OAS preliminary exam
  16. What are the options for me after passing intermediate?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  18. Is it necessary to write TET before DSC
31st May 2015, 04:20 PM
maybach

Default Re: Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed?

See, for teaching in private schools, there is no compulsion to have a B.ED degree. if you are able to get selected selected by the interview they take, you can start your teaching career.

But in case you want to teach in a government school then definitely you would be requiring a B.ED degree.

Since you have already completed your graduation so if you do your B.ED course now then you will be eligible for teaching the secondary school.

Also, after M.com if you complete your PHd then you can directly teach in universities as lecturers.
18th January 2020, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Shall i become a school teacher after mcom or B Ed is necessary for it.???
9th September 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I completele my m.com form distance now what cousre I do I intrested in banks and teacher career
17th June 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?