15th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication branch from gtu,gujarat. I want to get suitable job or training. So where can i get it in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  2. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate? -- [New]
  3. How can we find a good job which will be suitable for my profile?
  4. Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?
  5. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  6. How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?
  7. Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?
  8. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  9. Job opportunities after completing diploma with 85% and B.Tech with 66%?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  11. After diploma is it suitable for me to get a job or should I continue studying further for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which department of Tata Docomo is suitable for major training?
  13. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  14. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
  15. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  16. Marks needed in Diploma final year to get any suitable government job?
  17. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  18. How to do polytechnic diploma after completing 10th?
29th January 2012, 06:20 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?

You can go for the following exams to get the degree certificate form to get a high post in a particular job :-
1. CDS (Combined Defence Services)
2. AFCAT (Air Force Common admission Test
3. IES (Indian Engineering Services)
For more results, please visit (http://www.joindefence.com/any-jobs-air-force-navy-after-completing-diploma-etc-3247.html)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?