24th October 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for young Civil Engineers in Government sector through GATE score?

please tell me what opportunities are available for young civil engineers in government sector and specifically which company needs GATE SCORE 2012.

24th October 2011, 09:18 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for young Civil Engineers in Government sector through GATE score?

Dear pal,
GATE being a aptitude exam it is recognised by many institutions and public sector units.
GATE qualified aspirants are considered to have subject knowledge and it is through the have exam many seats are filled in the masters in engineering course by many institutions. Similarly it is recognised by many qualif sector units. From the oncoming year onwards the graduates are admitted into the job based on their gate score.the public sector units include NTPC, BHEL,SAIL,ONGC and all the companies need civil engineers but the vacancy in the post may vary.
22nd November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for young Civil Engineers in Government sector through GATE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me what opportunities are available for young civil engineers in government sector and specifically which company needs GATE SCORE 2012.
in which sections can i get a great job?
i am a 3rd year civil engineering student....
hw do i prepare for a good job?
28th November 2011, 01:19 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Job Opportunities for young Civil Engineers in Government sector through GATE score:

1)Easiest way to get job in government sector after completing B.tech is GATE/IES.now so many PSU companies is recruiting through GATE exam only.

list of companies recruiting through GATE exam are:
NTPC
IOCL
POWERGRID
BHEL
DRDO
BARC
etc

so prepare well for gate exam and get job in Government sector.

2)through IES also you can get job at officer level in government sector but for IES you will have to do hard work for exam.

3) You can also prepare for defense services.....

all the best!!!!
3rd December 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get job in iocl, bhel on gate score
7th December 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

appy date in ntpc, iocl
6th January 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tel me wat the jobs do 4th year studying students can apply???
what are the opportunities they have??
27th January 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hai Good after noon
I am a civil Engineer of PH(HI).what are the jobs related to my professional?
Please can you able to reply
28th January 2012, 10:37 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

after completing B.Tech with EE you have lot of places and companies to apply for.
ISRO ,DRDO,UPPCL,NPCIL,BPCL
in this field i think ISRO would be the best for you .
But as your wish you can also work privately
28th January 2012, 10:41 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

There are many company to provide job after b.ech as.
Ntpc
bhel
bel
isro
drdo
uppcl
npcil
bpcl
nhpc
abira
l&t

iocl
hpcl
hcl
wipro
ibm
5th February 2012, 11:37 AM
gauravaparna

core companies of civil engineers?
9th February 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hai good evg..
iam a 3rd year civil engineering student..
what to do after completing my B.Tech.???
18th March 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How much is required score??
9th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of 2nd year civil engineering i am thinking to change my branch to mechanical is it right or wrong plz reply me
21st December 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

which book is important for GATE exam ?
21st December 2012, 05:51 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

civil engineering is good stream and if you get good score in GATE then you have more opportunities for job.
For govt sector you need to check the newspaper as sometimes new posts are given in it but more govt jobs are offered in mech stream
2nd June 2013, 06:52 PM
sprint123
Junior Member+

Type of Jobs after Civil Engineering

==>>Junior Engineer
==>>Site civil Engineer
==>>Planning Engineer
==>>Sub Inspector/Junior Engineer
==>>Assistant Engineer
==>>Marketing Engineer

LIST OF CIVIL ENGINEERING IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR

==>>NTPC
==>>BHEL
==>>BEL
==>>ISRO
==>>DRDO
==>>UPPCL
==>>NPCIL
==>>BPCL
==>>NHPC
==>>ABIRA
==>>L & T
==>>IOCL

All the best...!!!!
14th June 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After doing B.E in civil what should i do to earn more
23rd June 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am student of civil eng 2nd year.can you tell me the jobs in irrigation for girls after btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?