28th October 2011, 11:44 AM
nishant.ghardey

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?

i m b.sc. agriculture student & want addimision in cftri mysore for m.sc.....what is the stllabus for this exam....what will be the date of exam

28th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?

Is there entrance exam for ancient history and archaeology?
30th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?

what is the syllabus for the entrance exam to join Msc food technology? i hav completed my Bsc in food nutrition and dietetics.....can i apply for Msc food technology?
3rd July 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have the previous year question paper of MSc food technology,
27th September 2014, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. I'm the student of biotechnology what is the priscribed sylabii for entrance exam in CFTRI ? Can u plz inform me..
10th February 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am dairy technology student..is there any scope to get seat in cftri...if possible how? And what is the syllabus?...pls help me
10th February 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying btech dairy technology..I am interested in food technology..I want get seat in cftri Mysore...is there any scope to get seat..if possible how can I get seat in cftri...what is the syllabus...pls help me...
3rd January 2022, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

I am bsc cbz student pls tell me about entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?