10th March 2016, 12:51 PM
kavya h h

B.Sc last semester student is eligible to take CFTRI entrance exam?

I am kavyagowda... I am doing bsc biotech in 6th semester at Alvas college. Tell me that whether can we eligible to take the entrance exam in cftri? .

11th March 2016, 12:51 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc last semester student is eligible to take CFTRI entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavya h h View Post
I am kavyagowda... I am doing bsc biotech in 6th semester at Alvas college. Tell me that whether can we eligible to take the entrance exam in cftri? .
Yes, of course final year candidates are eligible to apply for CFTRI Entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria for appearing in CFTRI exam:
  • You must have secured at least 55% in optional subjects of B.Sc pass course
  • 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.
  • If you have pursued for B.Sc (Hons) course, then you must have secured at least 50% marks.
  • 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.
  • You must be minimum second division passed in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Engineering/ Technology.

As you are studying in last semester of your Bachelor course,

So, you are eligible to apply for CFTRI entrance exam.
15th December 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I take CFTRI exam as m in last semester of B.tech ( food science and technology)?
26th January 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, Respected sir i am third year student of b.tech of food technology. Can you please tell me whether i am eligible for entrance test or not. Please take a moment to give your useful answer.
Thank you!
God bless you
5th September 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bsc with cbz combination..am i eligible for entrance exam and if i am eligible i dont studied physics and mathematics are these subjects are compulsory for me to attend?
3rd December 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.sc in csbt combination in Mysore maharani college. Am I eligible to take entrance exam in certificate?
22nd December 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I am pursuing B.Sc in PCM can I apply for Msc in food technology.. Please answer me.
29th December 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am i m in bsc 6th sem. ( My major subject is zoology) am i eligible for cftri msc food tech exam..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?