31st October 2011, 06:33 PM
venigandla harsha

Entrance test for MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

QUESTION:what are the eligible entrance tests for doing m.s on mechanical engineering in germany

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance test for MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  2. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  6. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  9. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  13. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  14. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  15. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
14th May 2016, 02:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance test for MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

To do MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany, you must have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations. TOEFL or IELTS examinations are English Language Proficiency tests which tests your English Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

By qualifying and scoring good marks in any of these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for appying admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?