2nd November 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force?

Dear sir/mam,
i am a polytechnic diploma holder full time 3years course please tell me what is the age limit for diploma holder in indian air force

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  2. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  3. What is the age limit for joining police force for a woman? -- [New]
  4. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  5. Age limit for a Diploma holder?
  6. Can I join Air Force after scoring 48% in science? I am a diploma holder
  7. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  8. Can I apply for Merchant Navy in Commerce Background?
  9. Any exam to join the various jobs in to government sector while in final year EC?
  10. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Minimum age limit to apply in Air Force? What should be our physical fitness status?
  12. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  13. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force/Navy for ECE Diploma holder?
  15. What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher
  16. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  17. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
15th November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force?

sir.iwant to know about indian air force so you tell me
14th December 2011, 09:25 PM
rk6030

You can join the Air Force as early as 17 with parental consent, but you must possess your high school diploma. The upper limit is in the mid-30's.
14th December 2011, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam,
i am a polytechnic diploma holder full time 3years course please tell me what is the age limit for diploma holder in indian air force

Yes , you are eligible Indian Air Force through NDA exam because there is no percentage criteria.

The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the admission in the Army,Naval wing and Air wing of the NDA.The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility Criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate has passed class 12th or equivalent.Class 12th appearing students are also eligible for the examination.Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

If you have passed class 12th or appearing in it then you are quite eligible for the examination.

Important NDA Examination Dates (2012) :

>> Notification Released Date : 31/Dec/2011.
>> Last date of apply : 30/Jan/2012
>> Examination date : 15/April/2012.

For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th December 2011, 12:08 AM
dev99

for diploma holders age limit is 21 to 30 but if you want to try it predeploma then lower age limit is 17.
17th December 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is E.karthikeyan my email id [email protected]. i am diploma in EEE holder. i join like to indian airforce. i need idea for join indian airforce.thanking you by karthi
19th December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir / Madam,
I am a Diploma holder of computer science & technology with 76% marks.
my date of birth is 08 march 1990. (up to date 1-1-2012 is 23 days 8 months and 21 years old.
So I can apply for this post in this year. Please tall me . My contact no is 8927738232:
and Email ID : [email protected].
I wait for answer.
Please Help me.
27th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I WILL BE 19 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS AS ON 04TH JULY,2012 AND I WILL PASS OUT ISC(CLAS 12) IN MARCH 2012 AFTER GIVING EXAMINATIONS
AM I ELIGIBLE TO SIT IN THE N.D.A&N.A. EXAM (II)?????
9th January 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in electronic and telecomunication my age 26 is wright to join airforce my mail id is( [email protected])
20th January 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i have my diploma in information technology , i had just pass my diploma in 2011, and my studies are still going on , i am student of Computer Science And Technology . My date of birth is 15/April/1991. did any job for me there in IFA...... am i eligible for it.....
7th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi this is my last sem of diploma my age is 21 can i join air force plz reply on my id [email protected]
7th February 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i am Nikhil diploma holder in electronic and telecomunication my age 20 is wright to join army my mail id is( [email protected])
12th February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sat shri akal sir .my name is Gurmeet Singh. I am student of ECE ( Diploma final year ).....sir plz tell me job ( air force ) after diploma.my date of birth 28/11/1993 .my facebook id Gurmeet Barn
30th March 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

My son is having n.c.c c certificate now he complted diploma in e.c.e polytechnic he had any opportunities in indian airforce
30th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am adiploma holder(eee) ,and i have(25/05/1989) 23 years old can i aplicable to indian air force
11th May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

My name sundarraj.k i am completed diploma in ece 78% please i joind for indian airforce no.9500785857 email [email protected]
3rd July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

My name
Govarthanan.P I am completed diploma in mech 73% please I joined for Indian air force..mobile no-09401826301 email-govarthanan.police @gmail.com
4th August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have passed 3 year diploma in electronics and communication
please tell me for career in air force
4th August 2012, 04:38 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the admission in the Army,Naval wing and Air wing of the NDA.The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility Criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate has passed class 12th or equivalent.Class 12th appearing students are also eligible for the examination.Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Good luck
4th August 2012, 06:04 PM
singhhr23

To apply for NDA examination:

Your age must be between 17 to 19 years.
You should completed your Intermediate examination and If you have completed your diploma course after your 10th exam, then you are also appeared for NDA Examination. Eligible candidates may fill the wings as per your own Preference. Those who are eligible may choose any one of the wings :

Army wings, Naval Wings ,Air Force Wings

Those who study Math and Physics subjects in his diploma or in 12Th examination are eligible for Naval and Air Force Wings. If you have not study these subjects then you are only appeared for Army wings of NDA.

Thanks
18th December 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform when the next recuirtment happend to the below mentioned mail id

[email protected]

thanks,

Mohan V
15th January 2013, 07:57 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

First of all , there is no way out for diploma holders to join the Indian Air Force.

If you want to join the Indian Air Force , then the minimum educational qualification that you should have is :

12th pass with PCM from any recognized board.

You can join the Indian Air Force at your earliest through the NDA Examination.

the NDA Examination is conducted every year in the months of April and August twice by the Union Public Service Commission.

The Age Limit for NDA examination :

Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

:: Best Regards ::

Shrish Kumar
20th January 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
I am Ravi Kant.
i have done diploma in automobile engg.now i wanna join air force.
request you tell what creteria it has to join
means medical ,height and age limit etc.
kindly telll
12th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in e&tc. My current age 22 yrs. So please tell me can i apply for airforce and if yes then for which post please give me the details.
9th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir. I complete my diploma in mechanical engg with 75% I'm 19years old can I apply for AIRFORCE
15th June 2013, 08:39 PM
singhhr23

Airforce exams are conducted through NDA. NDA stands for National Defense Academy. NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

Eligibility for NDA( Airforce) Exam:

You should have completed 12th with PCM as main or compulsory subjects.
You should have completed 12th from a recognized college.
Your's age should be between 16.5 to 19 years only.
You must be a citizen of India.
You should be an unmarried candidate.

Thanks..
7th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i am an arts 10 2 studen can i join airforce
5th December 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I complete my diploma in E&tc with 65% and I am 22 years old my date of birth is 28oct 1991 I want to join IAF a pilot please tell me every possible way to join IAF as a pilot
21st December 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name vishal choudhary and i am 23 year old and i am diploma holder in civil engineering and i am joining to indian airforce sir please answer me
17th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I passed 3 year diploma in mechanical so what is the age limit for join indian air force..and what is the age relaxation for diploma holder
28th January 2020, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Minimum & Maximum age limit for X & Y group in Indian Air Force
18th June 2021, 04:15 PM
R. Kumar naii

Default Re: A BIPC student can join as pilot in INDIAN AIR FORCE

Sir I'm completed my 12th standard as BIPC student sir I'm present doing my degree BSC present my is running 22 can i apply to IAF as pilot👨*✈️️ course sir please tell me sir
30th June 2023, 09:17 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

The age limit for diploma holders to join the Indian Air Force (IAF) varies depending on the specific entry scheme and position. Here are some general guidelines for the age limits of diploma holders in the IAF:

Technical Entry: For technical entry schemes like Airmen (Group X and Group Y), the age limit is usually between 17 and 21 years.

Commissioned Officer: To join as a commissioned officer through the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) or the Short Service Commission (SSC), the age limit is between 20 and 26 years. Again, it is recommended to refer to the official recruitment notifications for precise age requirements.

Direct Recruitment: The age limit for direct recruitment of diploma holders in technical positions such as aircraft maintenance, electronics, or mechanical trades can vary. It is essential to check the specific eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment advertisements issued by the IAF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?