20th January 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit to apply in Air Force? What should be our physical fitness status?

what is the minimum age limit for applying in air force and what should be the minimum physically fit status for it

23rd January 2012, 08:26 PM
poisondart
Member+

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply in Air Force? What should be our physical fitness status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum age limit for applying in air force and what should be the minimum physically fit status for it

Age Limit:
Anyone holding Indian citizenship can apply to be an officer in the Air Force as long as they satisfy the eligibility criteria. There are four entry points to become an officer. Male applicants, who are between the ages of 16½ and 19 and have passed high school graduation, can apply at the Intermediate level. Men and women applicants, who have graduated from college (three year course) and are between the ages of 18 and 28, can apply at the Graduate level entry. Graduates of engineering colleges can apply at the Engineer level if they are between the ages of 18 and 28 years. The age limit for the flying and ground duty branch is 23 years of age and for technical branch is 28 years of age. After completing a master's degree, men and women between the ages of 18 and 28 years can apply at the Post Graduate level.

Physical Standards
You can find it on this site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...er_phystd.html

Happy to help:-)
Regards!
8th April 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply in Air Force? What should be our physical fitness status?

sir,what is age limit for apply air force?
9th March 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holder and iam now 25 th age., whether ican join in airforce
14th June 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What qualification should be needed for applying in airforce
6th August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for air force
13th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

if height is under 6fit then can he apply..????
5th October 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the chast to applay in air force
14th October 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.a.graduate of age 30, can i try any job in airforce
14th November 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Thankyou kind for information
4th December 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

if i am 16 years old,can i submit form
18th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 1o th can i join air force
20th December 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i am 17 years old ,can i join airforce
15th February 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

My age 17years or 12th pass with pcm
For join airforce
1st March 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

my age 23 years or BCA passed but I don't know appling process
tell me pls user
25th March 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

my age 23 year or passed 12 science side and B.A from art side
and LL.B appearing pls tell me the process
of joining the Air Force...
19th April 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit to apply in indian air froce.
I am 25 year old and I completed (bds) bac.of dental surgery.plz tell me process of joining IAF.
21st April 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

my age 21 years 07 months . is myself eligible for group y trade in air force sir let me know sir
17th May 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for girls to apply in air force and what are the dates for application form and enterance exam
9th August 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am 25 year old and I completed Master degree in technical,i have any opportunities to join air force
18th February 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 27 now b.tech electronics communications engeeneering stream . can i apply for airforce
4th March 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of bca 1st year and my age is 25 year now. So can i eligible for a job in air force.
5th June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in textile engineering ...i am 23 years old ..can i eligible for air force officer entry
4th August 2016, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Bsc computer science. Maths also was the main paper. Noe my age is 27. can I apply for this
11th October 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 17 years old and 12th passed with 69% pcm it is suitable for air force
22nd January 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed with 85% mark with English,Maths,Physics & chemistry subject.How i can join Indian Air Force Technical "X" group
12th March 2017, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

We pass 10 standard and now i am student of PCM and i want to join airforce how i join airforce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?