3rd November 2011, 09:32 PM
sramram

Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical

i have completed diploma in mechanical and now i am interested in joining BE civil in part time. can i join directly to 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  3. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  5. How to join NDA after completing diploma? I am studying civil diploma 2nd year in ICE
  6. Am I eligible to give NDA exam if I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  8. Can I get admission in Mechanical Diploma in 2nd year after completing I.T.I? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Is there any chance to join in 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in engineering?
  12. How to join mechanical course after completing ITI Instrumentation
  13. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  14. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  15. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  16. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  17. How to join internship job after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical?
  18. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
18th April 2012, 01:01 PM
priyanka@arora

Default Re: Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical

After diploma you can join 2nd year of engineering, but the branch you will get will depend on the marks you obtained in your exams.
18th April 2012, 01:29 PM
vickydhupia2010

Default Re: Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical

HI
I WANT TO TELL U THAT U CAN JOIN b.e IN 2ND YEAR AFTER THE DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL

for this u will have to qualify the entrance exam of LEET which is for the diploma holders if u qualified the test then you will get the addmission in any branch in which u want in any good college of engineering in 2nd year
so keep hardworking
all the best......
18th April 2012, 02:22 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by sramram View Post
i have completed diploma in mechanical and now i am interested in joining BE civil in part time. can i join directly to 2nd year?
yes dear,

You can join mechanical after completeing diploma courses,the polytechnincs provide the seats to the students to join the engineering courses thereby in the colleges having vacant seats in their respective branches.
17th January 2013, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma M.P. state.& Now i want to continue my b.tech inU.P state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?