4th November 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the registration number for roll numbers in Sarvapalli Radha krishnan College of Education?

I want regitration no. Session college sarvapalli radha krishanan college of education rampur roll no.1162 c
plzz send me details on my mail id

4th April 2019, 06:50 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the registration number for roll numbers in Sarvapalli Radha krishnan College of Education?

Hi,

On successful registration in the institution which ever you desire to seek admission. You will get registration number first.

Later after enrollment in the college for exams will happen. College staff will take your details to provide you a roll number with which you will be enrolled for university exams.

If you forgot your registration number being an current student of the college the you can just open your results online in your university official portal.

After that your marksheets will appear in front of you having your entire details. Registration number and all.

If you have a hardcopy of any year of your current persuing degree then you can check there as well registration number must be written there.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?