9th January 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get form for 5th class Olympiads? How to prepare and what to do to give this exam?

hello
i m in class 5th i want to give exm. in olympiad. can u tell me how i get the form? how i prepare for that? my younger brother in class 3rd. how he join this? my antu's son is in class 2
what he do to give exm.

11th January 2014, 01:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get form for 5th class Olympiads? How to prepare and what to do to give this exam?

You can download the form from the website of Science Olympiad Foundation. Olympiad is open to all students of classes 1-12. Registrations can be received from the schools and according to the information booklet. The school's coordinating teacher will provide the students' roll numbers as per the guidelines. A copy of these roll numbers along with the students' registration and school registration sheet will be send to the Foundation's office before the last date.
30th August 2021, 10:54 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to get form for 5th class Olympiads? How to prepare and what to do to give this exam?

If your testing your knowledge in variety of subjects.
The Indian talent olympiad is an extremely popular platform that conducts olympiads exams.

Registration forms will be sent to the school.
Registration with (SOF) science olympiad foundation.
Maths olympiad
English olympiad
General knowledge olympiad
Drawing olympiad
Essay olympiad etc.
In case of schools is not registered with (SOF) it can still request the prospectus by contacting SOF through phone or email ( info @ sofworld.org).
Students fill the registration form and required details.
Pay registration fee.
SPR ( Students performance reports)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?