6th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?

i m doing b.sc in life sciences from delhi university.pls sir/ madam tell me the colleges from where i can do my m.sc in forensic sciences.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  2. How to get admission for MSc forensic science after completing B.E computers
  3. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  4. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  5. List of recognized colleges for MSc in Forensic after doing BSc in Life Sciences from Hansraj College?
  6. How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  10. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. Does central forensic science laboratory Hyderabad offer MSc forensic science for life sciences stream?
  12. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  13. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  14. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects? -- [New]
  15. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  16. Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Medicine after completing BSc Nursing course under NTR university of health sciences?
  17. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
18th November 2011, 05:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?

There are many colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science. Some of the colleges are Amity University, GFSU, Gujarat University, Institute of Professional Science, etc. The basic eligibility for this course is to complete graduation with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks. Some of the institutes provide admission for M.Sc forensic science through entrance test. You can visit the official websites of the colleges to know further details.
12th December 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

we are Bsc.biotechnologist student.we are interested in Msc forensic science.can i?
15th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc(h) computer science . can I apply for the forensic science course.
28th December 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

when will the forms for M.Sc in forensic science from du will be out?
7th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Bsc.zoology .can i apply for Msc.forensic science course ?
7th March 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Bsc.zoology ,can i apply for Msc.forensic science?
23rd November 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

am i able to get admission after complete my b.sc in chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?