11th December 2011, 07:55 PM
kanikasuri88

Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?

hello,
i have completed my mba in finance and IB with 70% and now i want to give ugc net in commerce so can u pls help me in clearing my doubt abt this that am i eligible to take ugc net in commerce .I will be very great ful if u could help me .

12th December 2011, 11:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanikasuri88 View Post
hello,
i have completed my mba in finance and IB with 70% and now i want to give ugc net in commerce so can u pls help me in clearing my doubt abt this that am i eligible to take ugc net in commerce .I will be very great ful if u could help me .
Yes, You are eligible to apply for NET Examination after completing MBA Finance with 70% Marks.

To apply for NET (National Eligiblity Test), You have to complete your Post graduate degree course form a recognised University with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year in the Month of June and December. For this year June NET Examination was already completed and the December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2012 and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

If you are Interested in NET Examination then please apply for this examination Next year, the Notification of June NET Examination will be Published soon, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for NET Examination.

If you have completed your MBA Finance degree course form a recognised University, then you are eligible to opt Commerce subject in NET Examination because you have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of Post graduation Only. The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill the Online application form of NET.

Age Eligiblity :
----------

For Lectureship Post : You must have attained the age of 19 years and there is no Maximum age limits for this post.

For Junior Research Fellowship Post : Age should between 19 to 28 years.

So, You are eligible for NET Examination, if you need the more Information about NET Examination, then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
13th December 2011, 12:55 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for UGC conducted NET exam..

Eligibility for UGC NET exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the post graduation in any trade.

2.Candidate have to complete the post graduation course from any AICTE or UGC approved college.

3.Candidate must have complete the post graduation course with 55% aggregate.

4..Age should not be more than 28 years.

As you have already completed the MBA course then you can apply for NET exam..

Go for it..
All the best.
13th December 2011, 03:07 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes,you can appear for UGC NET exam.UGC NET stands for Union Grand Commission National Eligibility Criteria.This exam is conducted by UGC every year twice.That is in the month of June and December every year.This exam is conducted to take qualified students for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Eligibility criteria for UGC NET exam:
For Junior Research Fellowship:
You should have complete post graduation with any course from a recognized university and should have maintained minimum 55% marks.
And your age should be between 19 to 28 years.
For Lectureship:
You should have complete post graduation with any course from a recognized university and should have maintained minimum 55% marks.
And your age should not be less than 19 years,no limit for maximum age.

Examination Fees for UGC NET exam:

If you belong to General category,then you should pay Rs.450/-
If you belong to OBC category,then you should pay Rs.225/-
If you belong to SC/ST/PD category,then you should pay Rs.110/-

Exam dates for this year are 26th June 2011 and 24th Dec 2011.

For more details,then click here
21st December 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for net exam after completing m.ed ? what will be the subjects for exam?
2nd January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for UGC NET exam after mca.
23rd June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDBM (HRM) with 65 % from Symbiosis Distance Learning. Am i Eligible for NET.
16th July 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in marketing with 63%?
25th September 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i m appearing MBA in retail operations final year, will i be eligibale for NET entrance
4th October 2012, 09:07 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello

Yes,you can appear for UGC NET exam.UGC NET stands for Union Grand Commission National Eligibility Criteria.This exam is conducted by UGC every year twice.That is in the month of June and December every year.This exam is conducted to take qualified students for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Eligibility criteria for UGC NET exam:
For Junior Research Fellowship:
And your age should be between 19 to 28 years.
For Lectureship:
And your age should not be less than 19 years,no limit for maximum age.

Examination Fees for UGC NET exam:
If you belong to General category,then you should pay Rs.450/-
If you belong to OBC category,then you should pay Rs.225/-
If you belong to SC/ST/PD category,then you should pay Rs.110/-

Exam dates for this year are 26th June 2011 and 24th Dec 2011.

For more details,then click here
12th June 2013, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I haVE done MBA in Finance as a correspondence student.. pls tell me the subjects i can opt for it..
And being as a correspondence in MBA can i applu for it.. ?? pls confirm me on 8459164073

Navodita
12th June 2013, 11:55 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanikasuri88 View Post
hello,
No,you will not be eligible to give UGC-NET Exam in commerce stream if you have completed your Master degree course in Management.You will have to take Management as one the paper for this exam.The rule is that,the subject in which you have completed your Post Graduation in that course you will have to appear for the exam.

Educational qualification required :

• Your minimum educational qualification should be pass out in Post Graduation degree from recognized university.
  • Candidates who are in Final year/Waiting for their results can also apply for this exam.
Marks required :-
  • Minimum marks required by the General/OBC candidates is 55% in Post Graduation.
  • Minimum marks required by the SC/ST category candidates is 50% in Post Graduation.
Age Required(For Junior Research Fellowship) :
  • If you will apply for the JRF,then your age should not be above 28 years.
Age Relaxations :-
  • Age relaxation given to the OBC candidates is 3 years.
  • Age relaxations given to SC/ST category candidates is 5 years.
Syllabus for Management Stream :
  • Human Resource Management.
  • E-Commerce and Its applications.
  • Management Information System.
  • Principles of Management.
  • Business Ethics.
  • Financial Accounting.
  • Business and Trade Laws.
  • Production and Material Management.
  • Business statistics and Operation Research.
  • Marketing Management.
  • Managerial Economics and Regulatory Framework.
For more details,Visit its official site.For Official site -->> Click-Here .
12th June 2013, 02:16 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for the National Eligibility Test by the University Grants Commission. You are meeting the qualification criteria. You have the post graduation degree and the necessary percentage to appear for the entrance exam.

As far as the subject for NET is concerned, it depends on your post graduation degree. The Master of Business Administration degree holders can appear for the Management subject. Commerce subject is for M.Com degree holders.

The National Eligibility Test is for college lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. Apart from the age limit, all the other criteria remains the same regardless of whichever you are applying for.

The exam is conducted in June and December. There is no limit on appearances and neither any criteria for upper age for the lectureship applicants. The criteria is mentioned below in detail.

Eligibility for NET

1. It is only open for the Indian citizens.

2. Any post graduation degree will be accepted as long as completed from UGC recognized college.

3. Minimum of 55 percent marks should be scored in PG course.

4. The percentage requirement is 50 percent for SC/ST.

5. Final year students of PG are allowed to appear.

6. But to avoid disqualification they should submit the degree in 2 years.

7. Your subject for NET will be Management.

8. JRF candidate should be less than 28 years old to apply.

9. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

10. SC/ST should be less than 33 years to apply for JRF.

11. The lower age limit for lectureship is 19 years.

12. There is no upper age limit.

13. No limit on number of attempts.
12th June 2013, 05:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I haVE done MBA in Finance as a correspondence student.. pls tell me the subjects i can opt for it..
And being as a correspondence in MBA can i applu for it.. ?? pls confirm me on 8459164073

Navodita

YES you can apply for the UGC NET exams

You have to appear in the subject MANAGEMENT

NET Exam is conducted for:
Lecturership
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)

Educational Qualifications for the UGC-NET exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates
12th June 2013, 06:18 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Yes , absolutely you are eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination .

NET i.e National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . NET Examination will be conducted in the month of June and December .

To apply for NET Examination , the applicant need to completed postgraduate degree in any desire subject from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification and the applicant must secure at least 55% marks (General and OBC )and 50% marks for reserved categories (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Personal with disabilities .

For this year June examination notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 06/05/13 . December examination notification will be expect in the month of October or November in the official website of UGC as well as employment news paper .

So if you are missed this chance then don't worry next notification will be released soon and June month examination will be held in last week of June .

So if you are completed MBA in finance with 70% aggregate in marks for all the paper put together then you are eligible to apply for this examination . Even final year of master degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

For Junior Research Fellowship ::

The applicant must have a minimum 19 years and maximum 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable .

For Lectureship ::

The applicant must have attained the age of 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no upper age limits .

If you need more details , Visit the official website of UGC :: http://ugcnetonline.in/
10th September 2013, 06:12 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Kanika,

Its nice to see that you have completed MBA in Finance with 70% marks.

The National Eligibility Test is conducted every year twice by the University Grants Commission.

The National Eligibility Test is conducted every year in the months of June and December.

The National Eligibility Test is conducted for the following posts :

* Lectureship

* Junior Research Fellowship

The Eligibility Criteria Required for UGC NET Exam are :

** The candidate must have completed Post Graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university.

** The Candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in PG.

** Final Year PG Students Can Also Apply.

** There is no age limit for the post of Lectureship.

** The age limit for the post of Junior Research Fellowship is 20-28 years.

** Age Relaxation :

a) For OBC Candidates : 3 years

b) For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years

** There are no any fixed number of attempts for this exam.

** The Candidate must be an Indian. OR,

>> A Subject of Bhutan. OR,

>> A Subject of Nepal.

The Pattern of the NET Exam is :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
6th November 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA with marketing; am I eligible for NET exam.pls give me succession and also the subject of my NET pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?