25th January 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?

My graduation is BCA regular. I passed MCA from IGNOU with 71%. now i want to join for PHD in Bharathiyar university.when applying for PHD , we have to enclose TC and conduct certificate. whether we get these from IGNOU or degree certificates are enough?

26th January 2015, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?

If you have got MCA qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D admission through entrance examination which is conducted by the respective University. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates 50% marks in required for admission.

Most of the Universities conduct entrance exam for Ph.D admission. If you have got NET/SLET score then no need to appear for entrance exam. M.Phil qualified candidates are also eligible for Ph.D admission without appearing for any entrance exam. Therefore, according to your situation and the qualification that you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?