26th November 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?

hi iam pritesh shinde from mumbai
i am creative boy i am in 11th now i have started architecture practice from now onwards.
which is the most sufficient course for me b.arch or b.e[civil]?
can an architect become a builder ?
who plays main role architect or civil engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect? -- [New]
  2. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  3. Can I become an architecture? What is the salary?
  4. How to become an Architect after doing M.A in Civil Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  6. How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch?
  7. How can I get a job as Autocad Draughts man civil in Architect office
  8. What should I do after completion of 10th to become an Architect in future?
  9. Is PCM required to become a good Architect?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  11. Can I do my PG in Architect after getting degree in Civil Engineering?
  12. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  13. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  14. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  15. Study material of awareness of B.Arch entrance exam?
  16. Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  18. How much score is required in GATE in order to join IIT Madras for Naval Architecture(SC category)?
2nd December 2011, 09:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?

If you are good in architecture practice, you can go with B.Arch course. The designing aspects regarding building construction are covered under the course. The details regarding the design and construction of buildings and structures are covered under civil engineering. Both architect and civil engineer have their own roles. The candidate can make the choice among the same according to their interest.
7th November 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?

civil engineering students which internship is better?
9th May 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

architect scope reng number in india?
3rd March 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I hv to become a builder so what should I choose architecture or civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?